Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Here is a new article on ESPN Chicago titled “Cubs fire Oneri Fleita”.


A few weeks ago a prominent baseball reporter told me “MLB runs a cartel and could care less if it ruins people's lives.”


Book excerpt:

Oneri Flieta talks to me/Recommends I think about my family - Daytona FL 2001

After I got called down from Double-A Oneri Flieta, Cubs director of Minor League Operations, sat down and had a chat with me outside the clubhouse. Our pitchers practice had just ended and I was taking off my cleats when Oneri sat down next to me and told me I should think about my family and my future. At the time of this conversation I was only 22 years old. Why were the Cubs trying to get me to quit?


To learn more please visit http://mlb-tampering.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment